Change Skins in Kodi: People who are looking to change the Kodi skin they can get the best solution from this articles. Here is the simple guide to change the kodi skin on both Jarvis and Krypton. You can easily change the appearance of the Kodi by changing the Kodi skin. There are many skin modes are available in this Kodi. You have to download and install the theme to change the Kodi skin. And you need to download the themes in the zip files. Users who want to Change Skins in Kodi then can go through the below sections.
The default Kodi skin is functional, but it looks a little bit dull. If you are looking to change the skins of Kodi, then you have to switch to the different skins. Go through the below sections to get the complete idea regarding the Kodi streamer has been known to receive the copyright infringement notices for watching the sports, tv shows, movies, etc. through the different add-ons. If you want to keep all your streaming habits private, then you can use the IPVanishand it is the best solution for the Kodi users. The process of changing the Kodi Skin is very simple.
How to Change Skins in Kodi
This session is very helpful for the people to change the appearance of the Kodi setup. You will be able to find the lots of Kodi skins but to use all the skins, you must download it. To use the kodi skins you have to download it in a zip format. This article will show you a just basic guide so that you can easily Change Skins in Kodi. Many people want to change the kodi skins, but they do not know the process to change. That is the reason why here I have updated the method for Changing Skins in Kodi.
1. How to change Kodi Skin By using Kodi 17 Krypton
- First of all, you have to launch the kodi on your device.
- And then select the settings and then go to the interface option.
- Now, you have to select the option named as ‘Skin.’
- If you have any installed skins on your device, then all the skins will be displayed there. If you have not installed any skins, then you will be able to see only default confluence skins.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Get More’ Option.
- Then you will be able to see the huge list of skins which are available on the Kodi krypton. Now, you have to select the skin which one you want to use on your Kodi.
- Then the installation process of this Kodi skin will start automatically.
- After completing the installation process, it will ask you to switch to the new skin from the old skin. Choose the option ‘Yes.’
- That’s it. The kodi skin will be applied on your Kodi.
2. Steps change the Skin on Kodi Jarvis
- Download and install the Kodi on your device.
- Choose the option named as ‘System.’
- Now, you have to select the Appearance and skin.
- Again you have to select the option named as Skin.
- Then the page displays the skins which you have already installed on your device. If you do not have any installed skins, then you will see only the default skin.
- You have to select the ‘Get More’ option to add new skins.
- Now, you will be able to see all the available skins. Scroll down to see all the skins which are available to download. Select the skin which you want to use on your Kodi.
- After selecting the skin then the theme will be automatically installed.
- It takes few minutes to complete the installation process. And you need to wait until installing the skin. After installing the skin, it will ask you to switch to the new skin. Just click on ‘Yes’ to change the kodi skin.