Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F : Hi, looking to root your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F with the help of CF-Auto-Root? Then you are at the right place. Here, you can get a simple and neat step-by-step procedure to root the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F device using CF-Auto-Root System easily.
The smartphone manufacturers set few limitations to the smartphone while making it. You may not able to run all the apps on your phone because of those settings. But once you root your Smartphone, you can able to remove all the permissions which are set by phone makers. So now you can run any kind of apps, you can enjoy any services on your phone successfully. If you root your smartphone, then doors get open up. i.e., your smartphone becomes free from all the permissions and allows any kind of installation. Anyways, go through the complete post and get the steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F device using CF-Auto-Root.
After knowing the advantages of rooting, you will sure root your Samsung Galaxy S5 device. But most of the users fear to root the android device. The only reason for it is they think that they miss the functionalities of smartphone. However, making use of CF-Auto-Root helps you to root your smartphone easily as well as successfully.
Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
Moreover, before rooting your device, you need to make sure that your device’s battery level is at least 50%. Otherwise, rooting may stop in the middle and any damage may occur to the process.
By using CF-Auto-Rooting, you can root your Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone easily. It offers different advantages after rooting the device, such as:
- Speeds up the working capacity of Android Smartphone
- The battery life of your device takes a great turn up
- Also, it completely uninstalls the Bloatware
- Wipes-Off all the ads from your Android device
- Offers much better storage backup
- With this, you can customize your Android Smartphone the way you want.
You can get all these features by rooting your Android Smartphone. Give a try once and compare the potential of your smartphone before as well as after rooting.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
Step 1 – Check the model number of your device
On your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F smartphone, go to Settings >> About Device option. Now, under this option, verify your device’s model number. Otherwise, you can also look on the packing box of the device. It should be SM-G900F. You have to confirm the model number of your device to follow the below steps for rooting your device.
Step 2 : Make sure to backup the memory of your device
Your device may contain many important documents, images, and other stuff. But after rooting your device, you may not have all the data in your device’s memory. So better backup all the app data, settings, other files, and so on. If needed, backup the internal memory of your device too.
Step 3 : Install the latest version of driver
On your desktop system which runs on Windows operating system, make sure to install the proper working driver. Otherwise, you may not be able to root the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F device successfully.
Step 4 : Instructions for the installation
- First, download the CF-Auto-Root Zip file on your system and move it to any of the separate folders on the system.
- Make sure to backup all the important data on your device’s internal memory. While rooting the device, if you get a situation to go for factory resetting option following the CF-Auto-Root flashing, then internal memory of your device gets erased. So to store the important data, backup internal memory too.
- Now, extract the Zip file of CF-Auto-Root on your system.
- You can see Odin3-v3.07.exe file among the list. Choose it and double click on it to open Odin.
- Start booting your Samsung Galaxy S5 device into Download Mode.
- For this, switch off your device, then wait for 6 to 7 seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button + Power Button + Home Button of your device together till you get warning message on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to continue the Download Mode.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy S5 device to PC. Now, you can an Added notification in a box on left side bottom.
- Now, load the complete firmware which is unzipped in the 1st step into the Odin.
- Re-Partition box under the Odin option section should be unchecked.
- Tap on the Start button. Now, flashing process gets begin. Wait till you get the message PASS in a box on the top left corner.
- If you get PASS or RESET message, your phone reboots automatically. Disconnect your phone from the system now.